I’ve been absent for a while, but as ever loads of interesting, delightful and frightening things have been saved to my Trello board for eventual sharing here.
To start with, this music video is so weirdly beautiful!
- I’ve been working for the last few months on how to explain the circular economy in an engaging and understandable way. In the process I’ve developed and obsession for storytelling. This Guardian story from 5 years ago about a fire in Tasmania is one of the best examples of online storytelling i’ve come across in my search for inspiration.
- I’ve also wondered about how we could use comics to explain the rather complex concept of the circular economy.
- Have you ever felt like you have no idea what you’re doing? Me too! Thankfully, we probably aren’t alone.
- Someone has put together a gallery of removed graffiti and it is brilliant!
- As part of an ad campaign in 1988, Volkswagen asked some notable thinkers of the time to write letters of advice to the people living in 2088. Kurt Vonnegut’s letter should definitely be read before them. Preferably right now.
- And finally, if you’re in a hurry read this!